Monday, October 13, 2008

GypsyOwl Connections - Comments Always WELCOME

This is a Central Guestbook that will feed to all my Squidoo Lenses

This is the new blog to consolidate information and guestbook replies. I have over 100 Squidoo Lenses now and a guestbook on just about every one of them. I read every comment (it is emailed to me)... but, getting to the lens to reply has been a challenge. So, This Connections Guestbook is a place for everyone to connect. Please continue to leave a comment or feedback for an individual lens on the lens... and copy it here or leave a message for GypsyOwl or other readers here.

I will be linking this blog by RSS feed to every lens soon. And creating a lens about Feeding Your Lens. (more information soon).

Subscribe to the Feedburner

No comments:

Post a Comment