Tuesday, October 18, 2011

... Joyful Stamper: Digital Tuesday - halloween

It has been a delightful journey getting to know DARLA (that digital stamp artist everyone is talking about on Facebook)

I've been blog hopping and discovering amazing card designers... I've decided to start keeping track of them here. Hop on over to ... Joyful Stamper: Digital Tuesday - halloween and see the card Maria entered in Digi Darla's "Fall Fun" Challenge. Want to see more entries in the challenge? Go to DigiDarla.com

Watch for a new site I am creating to highlight Digital Stamping

A whole new world!

I am developing a "guide" with a hundred project ideas for digital stamps.

Check it out HERE

There is so much we can do with digital stamps. I love the cardmaking , but, that is only the icing flower on the cake. ;-)

stay tuned...

♥ Deb
Don't miss the Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment