Thursday, April 19, 2012

When God Prepares The Way


Changes in my life, which could have the potential to break me, have instead taken on an opportunity to take a journey.

On Saturday I began planning that journey.  What is keeping me balanced is knowing God is here and holding my hand and will carry me through.  I have noticed so many preparations.  Blessings which have been set into place to assist me.

I know I wouldn't have the strength to work my way through this without God's help and even still He has set a path with blessings I wouldn't have even imagined.  Well... more about that later.

Over the next couple of months I am confident more will be revealed and I will share about it.

I remember listening to an audio tape years ago.  The speaker mentioned this quote (I do not remember her name or what the talk was about -- yet I have been reminded of this quote many times over the years).  The quote was:

"Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something" by H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Missing You Songs is something I created four weeks in advance of needing it.  Reminding me God is preparing what we need ahead of time.  Giving us strength and reminding us we are not alone.  This is what I learned...

I received a very kind comment from a friend today and I stopped and read that lens again.

Reading what I wrote four weeks ago (on a page dedicated to my Dad who passed away six years ago) I was reminded there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel and even the darkest days will be replaced with sunshine in due time.

This isn't the first time I have lost something... but it may be the first time I have completely surrendered the burden of it all to GOD so soon and I have decided to listen minute by minute for HIM to guide me.

Brightest Blessings,
Deb

Referenced Page:
Missing You Songs
Image Credit : Pixabay.com PublicDomainPictures

1 comment:

  1. Following your journey with anticipation of blessings for you and for those for whom you are shining a light. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete